DOWSIL 732 Multi-Purpose Sealant
One-part, white, moisture cure RTV, non-flowing, general purpose, UL 94HB, good adhesion.
General-purpose acetoxy RTV sealant. Meets the requirements of 21 CFR Section 177.2600: “Rubber articles intended for repeated use”.
- General industrial sealing and bonding applications
- Complies with MIL-A-46106 and FDA 177.2600
- One-part adhesive/sealant
- Cures at room temperature when exposed to moisture in the air
- Acetoxy cure system
- Non-sag, paste consistency
- Easy to apply
- Cures to a tough, flexible rubber
- Good adhesion to many substrates
- Stable and flexible from -60°C to +180°C (-76°F to +356°F), with short peaks up to +205°C (401°F)
- Black version: stable and flexible from -60°C to +205°C (-76°F to +401°F), with short peaks up to +230°C (446°F)
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Complies with MIL-A-46106
- Complies with FDA 177.2600
- Available in white, black, clear and aluminum
DOWSIL 732 Multi-Purpose Sealant SUPPLIER IN ABU DHABI UAE.
DOWSIL DOW CORNING SUPPLIER IN UAE