SGA3 SIGNAL GENERATOR
- Product name
SGA3 Signal Generator
All operation is by push button control as follows:
- Power Level: 2 available power levels via High and Low Power buttons
- Pulse/Continuous Output: toggles between pulse or continuous output using one push button
- Audio/Mute: toggles between high or low level audio output using one push button
- Audio Feedback on button push
- Audio pitch drops with increasing load current in Connected Mode
- Audio pitch changes with power level in Induced Mode
- Audio output pulses to indicate Pulsed Mode
- Low battery indicated by interrupted Audio and output signal
- Induced = 32,768Hz
- Connected = 32,768Hz
- Carrier Pulse Frequency: 7.5Hz (pulsed mode)
- Audio Pulse frequency: 3.75Hz (pulsed mode)
- Connection Mode automatically selected when lead is plugged into socket
- Maximum Output Voltage (open circuit): 20V rms
- Maximum Output Current (short circuit): 18mA rms
- Maximum Power: 320mW into 1000Ω load
- Case moulded from high impact plastic.
- Designed to withstand 1m (3’3”) drop onto a hard surface
- Incorporates clip on Accessory storage compartment
Weight (including batteries, Connection Leads and Earth Stake)
3.4kg (7 pounds 7 ounces)
Dimensions (with Accessory storage compartment)
360mm x 180mm x 230mm (14.1” x 7” x 9”)
Internal 4 x ‘D’ (LR20) cells (either alkaline non-rechargeable or NiMH rechargeable)
up to 40 hours intermittent use at 20ºC (68ºF) using alkaline cells
Performance figures stated can be affected by site parameters such as ground conditions, temperature, and strong electromagnetic fields. Specification may be subject to change. All C.Scope Signal Generators are in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Council Directive 2014/53/EU. Compliance has been demonstrated by testing representative samples to the harmonised standards EN300-330 and EN301-489. The essential radio test suites have been carried out and the equipment is in conformity with all applicable directives. All C.Scope Signal Generators comply with the RoHS directive, 2011/65/EU.
Specification SGA3 Power Levels 2 Generator Frequency • – 33kHz • Pulsed / Continuous Output Signal • Liquid Crystal Display – Periodic Calibration Required* • Three Year Warranty** • Batteries*** 4 x D (LR20) Alkaline or NiMH Rechargeable • In-Built Accessory Tray*** • IP65 •
* Periodic Calibration Required. The SGA3 does require periodic recalibration.
** Three Year warranty. Conditions apply.
*** Batteries. 4 x D LR20 Alkaline or NiMH Rechargeable batteries housed in a secure battery compartment.
**** In-Built Accessory Tray includes Direct Connection Lead, Auxiliary 10m Earth Lead, Connection Magnets, Earth Stake and Instruction Manual
CABLE DETECTORS SUPPLIERS IN ABU DHABI UAE RIGSTORE.AE
SGA3 SIGNAL GENERATOR csope supplier in abu dhabi uae rigstore.ae